Heat Shrink Tubing
Sold By the Foot - QTY of 1 = 1 ft.
3M® Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing - Black - non-adhesive lined
2:1 Shrink Ratio
Other sizes available on request, let us quote your shop needs!
Not Sure What You Need?
Give us a Call TOLL FREE 1-844-307-7671 or Contact Us!
Specificaitons From 3M® Website:
Specifications From 3M® Website:
3M™ FP-301 Heat Shrink Tubing is a general-purpose, thin-wall tubing that provides a balance of electrical, physical and chemical properties, making it perfect for industrial and military applications. This tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio and provides flame-retardant insulation for 600V-rated applications. It has a flexible polyolefin construction that offers moisture-seal protection.
- Balances electrical, physical and chemical properties for various industrial and military applications
- Offers shrink-fit protection and strain relief of wires, solder joints, terminals and connections
- Suitable for lightweight wire-harness covering, fire-resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging
- Expanded I.D. of 1/16 in
- 100-ft spool
- Made of black flexible polyolefin
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 275 degrees F (-55 to 135 degrees C)
- Flame-retardant tubing is rated for 600V applications
- UL Listed, SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 1, 2, AMS-3636, AMS-3637, ABS, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.