iCarsoft CR Pro Professional Multi-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools
The CR Pro can do it all – Reads/clears trouble codes on all systems: engine, transmission, ABS, etc. Supports OBDII/EOBD ten modes. Full ECU diagnosis. Print data function allows printouts of diagnostic data recorded by tool or customized test reports.
Out of stock
iCarsoft CR Pro is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for multi-brand vehicles (more than 40 kinds of vehicle makes) developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of most vehicle brands and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
- iCarsoft CR Pro can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and Airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Read Live Data
- Full ECU Diagnosis
- Applies to most of the vehicle models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regen-eration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle va value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
- ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
- Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
- Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced SAS while steering part replacement.
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via PC
*Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code. This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available on all years/models.
- Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
- Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
- Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
- Read Codes
- Erase Codes
- I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Data Stream
- Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM data stream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
- Read pending DTCs
- Read permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
Verify tool functionality before purchasing. These tools are with no warranties or guarantees of functionality or vehicle compatibility. We do not accept returns and no refunds will be issued for these tools. Because of the actions of some buyers there are no exceptions to this policy as we are not a tool rental service or used tool retailer. This policy is also in our policies page that must be accepted as read before being able to purchase through our site.
|Dimensions||10.50 × 7.50 × 2.75 in|