iCarsoft i905 Toyota/Lexus/Scion/Isuzu Professional Multi-System Scanner
A professional grade OBDII diagnostic tool specifically for the Toyota/Lexus/Scion DIYer. These scanners can can access all Toyota/Lexus/Scion systems, emissions readiness, live data, freeze frame and graph. See product page for full feature list.
1 in stock
iCarsoft i905 Professional Multi-System Scanner is specially for full system on Toyota/Lexus/Scion/Isuzu brand vehicles. It is a powerful DIY tool that enables you to accurately diagnose complex problems.
- Read DTCs
- Clear DTCs
- Read live data stream
- Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
- Full system diagnosis
- Upgrade via PC
- Display: 2.8″ Color screen , 320 x 240 pixels display with contrast adjustment
- Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ — 50 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ — 70 ℃
- Power: 9V — 18V
- Operating current:100mA@12V(Typical)
- Power consumption:1.2W(Typical)
- Read Codes
- Erase Codes
- I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Data Stream
- Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM data stream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
- Read pending DTCs
- Read permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
SYSTEM COVERAGE FOR TOYOTA (1996 – 2016):
(not all cars cover these systems, you can check function list for details.)
|• Eng and ECT||• Sliding Roof||• Charging Control|
|• Eng||• Driver Seat||• HL Auto Leveling|
|• ECT||• Tilt &Telescopic||• Rear Right Seat|
|• EMPS||• Mirror||• Rear Left Seat|
|• ABS/VSC/TRC||• Master Switch||• Laser Cruise|
|• Entry&Start||• Parking Assist Monitor System||• Rear Seat Switch|
|• SRS||• Hybrid Control||• Steering Pad Switch|
|• Cruise Control||• Tire Pressure Monitor||• Rain Sensor|
|• 4WD||• Pre-Crash||• Wiper|
|• AFS||• Back Door||• Combination Switch|
|• AC||• Clearance Sonar||• Night View|
|• Radar Cruise||• Air suspension/AHC/EMS||• Front Left Door|
|• BODY||• Lane Keeping Aisst||• Front Right Door|
|• Main Body||• Rear left Door||• Stop And Go|
|• Immobilizer||• Navigation System||• Transmission Control|
|• Power Source Control||• Starting Control||• Rear Left Seat A/C|
|• Combination Meter||• Remote Engine Starter||• Rear Right Seat A/C|
|• P-Door Motor||• Passenger Seat||• Electric Power Control|
|• D-Door Motor||• Gateway||• HV Battery|
|• Theft Deterrent||• D-SEAT SW||• Back Door P/W|
|• RL-Door Motor||• Passenger Door||• ARS|
|• RR-Door Motor||• Driver Door||• Smart Key|
|• Rear right door||• Pre-Crash 2||• VGRS|
|• Electric Parking Brake||• EFI|
Verify tool functionality before purchasing. These tools are with no warranties or guarantees of functionality or vehicle compatibility. We do not accept returns and no refunds will be issued for these tools. Because of the actions of some buyers there are no exceptions to this policy as we are not a tool rental service or used tool retailer. This policy is also in our policies page that must be accepted as read before being able to purchase through our site.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 5.50 × 2.50 in|